Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Back in the Kitchen

Hey - I'm back! A couple of years ago I attempted to get back to blogging on a regular basis. It worked for a while, and then life got in the way. Just before the start of 2017 I decided I wanted to challenge myself when it came to baking. I've been baking up a storm regularly, but over the years I have been rather complacent. I stuck with what I knew, but didn't branch out with recipes that seemed difficult or time consuming. In the back of my head I started a list of recipes that I really wanted to try to make one day. I finally realized that today could be that day. So I set about creating a list of 2017 baking goals.

Along with my baking goals I'd like to get back to blogging on a regular basis. I'm not just in the kitchen to bake - I still do my weekly meal planning and cooking and I'd like to post some of that on here too. I hope to post my weekly meal plans along with some of our family favorite recipes. I received an Instant Pot for Christmas and I'm excited to try new recipes with that.

It's already March and I have made a few recipes off of my baking goals list. I plan to post what I've made so far. You'll find the full list of my baking goals in the tab at the top of the page. I hope you'll join me as I try some things and hopefully inspire you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment